Tumblin' Monkeys - Star Wars
- S.O.S. Monkey Alarm Star Wars is easy to learn and a great version of the popular family game!
- This edition of the classic S.O.S. monkey alarm consists of a tower that has the shape of R2-D2, balls (instead of marbles) and rods (instead of sticks).
- The game principle is the same: players alternately roll the colour of the sticks they need to pull out.
- But be careful: the balls must not fall down. The player who the fewest balls fall off wins.
- With simple rules of the game and without instructions, S.O.S. Monkey Alarm Star Wars is perfect for young children.