Smithsonian Kids: Sharks Teeth to Tail
Learn all about the mighty shark with Smithsonian Kids First Discovery books! Touch, read, and discover fascinating facts about the often misunderstood, fascinating fish that has called the ocean its home for over 450 million years! Embossed textures and bright, detailed photographs from Smithsonian are sure to engage, entertain, and educate your little preschooler or kindergartener. Special embossed textures help engage in both verbal and tactile learning skills. Discover sharks from teeth to tail and learn new vocabulary words on every page. A lively, educational book designed for curious little readers packed with fun shark facts. A must for your little shark enthusiast!
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
Collect the entire Smithsonian Kids First Discovery Book series!
- Embossed pictures allow your toddler to touch and feel as they learn
- Photographs from Smithsonian provide an accurate representation of sharks
- Strengthens verbal and tactile learning skills
- Lively, educational fun that will keep your little toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener entertained and engaged
- A must for little shark enthusiasts!