Smithsonian Kids: Prehistoric Deep Sea
Explore the prehistoric sea and the incredible species that called it home more than 500 million years ago! Turn the wheel, lift flaps, and pull tabs to reveal fun facts in this interactive sturdy board book perfect for your curious little preschooler! Learn all about elasmosaurus, nautilus, basilosaurus, and megalodon featured at The David H. Koch Hall of Fossils Deep Time exhibit at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. A wonderful introduction to prehistoric sea creatures and the ocean from millions of years ago filled with lively illustrations and fun, educational content.
Collect the entire Smithsonian Kids Deluxe Activity Book series!
- LEARN & DISCOVER: Learn all about the fascinating sea creatures and unique prehistoric species that called the ocean home more than 500 million years ago!
- EXPLORE: Take a journey and explore the prehistoric ocean
- FUN FACTS: This interactive book engages and entertains curious kiddos. Every page is packed with interesting insights and fun interactive tabs, flaps, and wheels.
- DEVELOP: Lifting flaps, spinning wheels, and moving tabs encourages the use of fine motor skills and the content-rich text builds vocabulary
- HISTORY: Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
8.5"w x 8.5"
5 story spreads plus title page