SpiceBox Science Lab Food Lab Turn your kitchen into a lab and learn all about the science behind some of your favorite foods! Find out how an egg goes from gloopy to solid, how osmosis can help transform zucchini into lasagna noodles, and how crystals form to make rock candy. The best part? All your scientific explorations are totally tasty!
- PACKED WITH TOOLS AND SUPPLIES: In addition to the instruction book, this kit comes with with fun lab supplies for making edible experiments.
- STEM LEARNING WITH 17 EDIBLE EXPERIMENTS: You'll discover how bees pollinate fruit trees, how cheese melts, and why pizza dough rises all while making and baking delicious meals.
- INNOVATIVE PACKAGING: It's a complete science lab in a box. Open the gatefold doors and enter into the Science Lab kit at home for kids!
- STEP-BY-STEP-INSTRUCTIONS: Easy-to-follow lessons make it simple to create fun science projects!
- COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES: 1 instruction book, measuring cups, measuring spoons, spatula, whisk, cutting board, 2 poach pads, rolling pin