When We All Stopped
Teach your kids in preschool through second grade that there are many activities that we practice that either contribute to saving the planet or further contribute to global warming and environmental issues. As millions around the world sheltered at home due to the coronavirus pandemic, our Planet Earth truly flourished. Smog melted away, the birds sang, and the waters ran clear. What if we used this moment in our lives and in history as an opportunity to improve our environment and jumpstart the rebirth of our planet as we go back to work and school? This moment can lead us to a healthier, cleaner, greener future, if only we grasp it. In partnership with the Jane Goodall Institute, climate change subject matter expert Tom Rivett-Carnac tells the educational, yet poetic, story of what happened when we all stopped.
- Boys and girls will love the story of how the pandemic positively affected our Earth and learn how we can continue protecting the planet
- The hardcover book and paper pages make it a timeless and classic storybook to enjoy reading over and over again
- Easy-to-read text with a vibrant and beautiful picture on each page
- Perfect if you're looking for climate change books, global warming books, or Earth Day gifts for kids
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Jane Goodall Institute and their membership in 1% for the Planet